Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Myself in 10 years
I see myself in 10 years owning a small business like a skateboarding shop or a pizza shack or an ice cream place. I would come up with cool ideas for my shop. I would have everything anyone wants any topping to a pizza any skateboard shoe ever made I would have everything and that’s how my business would last. I would mostly likely live up on the second floor of my shop and I would start out like that but I’m sure after a few years I could afford a nice house and start a family.
I will have most likely graduated from college as a small business owner. I would like to go to Wayne state and get a 2 year degree for business. I would have just opened a business and have to only make payments on one building. I would most likely be driving a regular ford truck or Chevy truck nothing special. I would have season tickets for the redwings and lions even though they still won’t have a super bowl ring by then.
After a few years of my first shop I would expand and open a few more across Michigan and I would have my own house and family. After a few more years my business would be all over the United States. Then I would retire in Florida and hand down my business to my son.

1 comment: