Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I text mostly when I communicate with people whenever my dad is trying to get a hold of me we text each other and I never call my friends they always text me I guess my cell phone is pretty much just for texting. I also have a MySpace and face book but I don’t use them that much anymore because most people stopped going on.
My phone is pretty much my life because everyday that’s the only way anyone can know where I am and what I’m doing. If it weren’t for my phone I would never hangout with any of my friends or anything if I want to talk or hangout with a friend I have to use my phone. When most people talk to each other they call one another but I never call anyone when I want to talk except my dad if I want to talk to anyone else I have to text them cause I can’t stand talking on the phone.
What I usually talk to my friends about is hanging out that’s pretty much it if we want to talk about other stuff we just hangout. When I talk to people on the phone I freak out cause they just talk and talk and don’t stop and I get annoyed really easy so that’s pretty much why I just use texting because if I don’t want to talk back I don’t have too.
I like to use texting because it is the fastest process there is with communication. The text gets from your phone to the person you are texting within 5 minutes. Most everyone I know has texting and most of them feel the same way I do about talking on the phone and texting. I hope that everyone in the world starts texting so I can stop talking on the phone forever

2 comments:

  1. Wow - I'll remember never to call you on the telephone!!! You sound serious about the whole thing

    ReplyDelete