Friday, September 25, 2009

A is for Air soft gun I play air soft up north all the time.
B is for BMX I like to bike in trials and hit jumps.
C is for Cell phone its one of the main things I need to have.
D is for Dog because I love dogs I’ve always have had a dog my whole life.
E is for Exciting because I get excited about everything.
F is for Florida because my grandma lives there and my family goes there every year.
G is for Golf because I go golfing 1 time a month.
H is for Hockey because I’ve been playing hockey for 7 years.
I is for IPod because I always have my IPod everywhere I go.
J is for Jet Ski because I love to Jet Ski up north.
K is for Knife because I collect different knifes.
L is for Livonia because I was born and I have grown up in Livonia.
M is for Monkeys because monkeys are my favorite animals.
N is for Nick because that is my name.
O is for ocean because every time I go to Florida I spend most of my time at the ocean.
P is for pizza because pizza is one of my favorite foods
Q is for quick because I’m quick with most everything I do.
R is for rap because I like listening to rap music.
S is for Stone because stone is my last name.
T is for trampoline because I have had a trampoline since I was 5.
U is for Utah because I have a uncle that lives there.
V is for vacation because I love going on vacation.
W is for winter because that is my favorite season of the year.
X is for x-ray because I had one when I broke my arm.
Y is for yellow because that is one of my favorite colors.
Z is for Zoo because I used to go there every year in elementary school.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with u there because I love going to the zoo in the summer u did a good job on your blog

    ReplyDelete