Thursday, November 12, 2009

1.
Automobile Assembler

2.
Heavy Equipment Operator

3.
Crane Operator

4.
Bicycle Mechanic

5.
Automotive Recycler

6.
Automotive Painter

7.
Office Machine Repairer

8.
Locksmith

9.
Manufacturing Machine Operator

10.
Auto Detailer

Automotive painter
I want to be a automotive painter because I like to paint like bikes and things like that. Like when my bike got all rusted I repainted it myself. I know how to sand the bike down and put primer over it before the final paint job I would love to do that as a permanent job. At home I like to watch all the car shows like trick my truck and pimp my ride and stuff like that and it shows the painter painting the cars and it seems like a cool thing to do because at the end you would feel great knowing you put that paint job on that car.
Automobile assembler
I would want to be an automobile assembler because it seems like working in a big warehouse putting in interior and stuff would be a cool job. I would be working on a assembly line putting parts inside and outside cars and help putting them together. Working with tools and putting things together is what I like to do it seems like a cool thing to do and get paid for it.
Crane Operator
I would like to be a crane operator because it would be cool destroying things with a big ball and getting paid for it. I would get to sit in a little area in a huge machine and swing a ball back and forth.

1 comment: