Friday, November 6, 2009

My Halloween plans
This is the first Halloween that I’m not going trick or treating. Every year I usually go with a bunch of my friends and we walk around for hours then stay at someone’s house. But this year I’m going to a party at my friends and a lot of my other friends are going too. We might go out for about an hour then go to the party but I don’t know about that we might just go straight to the party. Every year I always go trick or treating in Burton hollow which is right across from Stevenson because I live over there. That neighborhood is so big I went to every house last year that’s a lot of candy.
Halloween costume
This year I’m not going to dress up for Halloween I’m just going to a party. But usually every year I just wear a hockey jersey and I rollerblade around as a hockey player so I don’t have to walk everywhere. One year I was Ronald McDonald and I had the face paint and the red overalls with the yellow shirt and the big clown shoes and the striped socks I looked just like him but shorter. When me and my brothers were little we were all one of the ninja turtles and our dad was there master that one rat guy I have three brothers then me so it worked out cause there are 4 ninja turtles.
My top ten favorite scary movies
1. Disturbia 2. The Knowing
3. Childs play 4. Halloween 2
5. Texas chainsaw massacre 6. Signs
7. War of the worlds 8. The happening
9. Saw 3 10. The Exorcist
Halloween candy
Every year when I get candy I like to put all my candy on the floor and all the ones with nuts go to my dad and the rest I sort by their name. After all my candy is sorted me and my brother trade the candy that I least like with the candy he least likes then the rest I just throw back in my bag and eat it within 3 weeks my favorite kinds of candy are sour skittles and reeses peanut butter cups. I also like to eat heath bars even though no one hands them out. My favorite chocolate bar has to be the cookies and cream Hershey bar it’s the best tasting candy I’ve ever had. My favorite kind of sucker is the jolly rancher watermelon favored sucker.

No comments:

Post a Comment